TLC is looking for Business Development Associates to help drive the growth and sustainability of SMEs in Northern Region and Greater Accra Regions respectively through its Finance Factory Initiative.
- HND or Bachelor's degree in business management, accounting, finance, marketing, agribusiness or related fields
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in accounting, Business development or related fields.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Must have a laptop to facilitate easy work as an added advantage
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Friendly and personable demeanour and willing to work in semi- rural communities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace and use of relevant accounting softwares.
Interested applicants should send their resumes and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com
Quote as the subject: Business Development Associate-TLC
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Agriculture in Africa Media