GIZ intends to tender for the supply of certified AGRA rice to be delivered to one of its projects in the Sekyere South District in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
The GIZ office Accra now invites tenderers to submit, free of charge and without obligation on the part of GIZ, a tender on the basis of the following terms and conditions. Non-conformity with all conditions mentioned could lead to the exclusion of the bid.
Tenders should be valid for a period of two (2) weeks after the deadline of Tender submission.
Prices shall be fixed prices. Prices shall be free of VAT and other public charges. Prices shall be quoted in Ghana Cedis.
All interested suppliers are required to submit a letter, a company profile, and their quotes according to the specifications below, to the GIZ Office Accra to indicate their interest to participate in the tender not later than September 25, 2020.
1. Certified AGRA Rice Seeds with 95-100 per cent Germination Rate
2. Bagged in 40 Kilograms bags
3. AGRA Rice seeds 95-100 per cent cleaned from debris, rice hulls, stones, etc
Tenderers will be required to provide the following:
- Signed Letter of Bid and Company Profile
- Priced Quotation (to the Required Specification)
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Business Registration Certificate
- VAT Registration Certificate
- SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- PFRD Registration
- MoFA Seed Unit Registration Certificate
Delivery period must be indicated and should not exceed two weeks after award of contract.
Please Note: The currency of your offer should be in Ghana Cedis
Tenders should be sealed and clearly marked:
Supply of AGRA Rice Seed - 91142319
Tenders should be addressed according to the tender number.
The Procurement Unit
Tender No. 91142319
P.O.Box KA 9698
Office Location: No. 7 Volta Street, Airport Residential Area, Accra
Deadline: October 8, 2020
Source: Agriculture in Africa Media | Editor@agricinafrica.com